Sunday 26 August 2012

Little to Old Warriors

So I guess I will just show off some of my steps for this piece, the one that changed completely.
First the Sketch, which are usually colourless due to the fact that I love playing around with colour when I'm working on the piece in Illustrator or Photoshop, so I never really bother to put colour in my sketches only when I'm 100% Sure of what colours I would want to use. 


Then I begin development....this is on Adobe Illustrator, and this is where I sit starring at the screen for hours, thinking and playing with different colours...and let's not forget lots of my own critical Judgment.
For the life of me the dragon just never sat well, and frustration began to grow, where I had to just leave the whole piece for awhile. 


Then comes the drastic turn, where's the sketch for this one you may ask? Well I didn't have one, I ran off of the original, improvising most of the time. What sparked the sudden change? I suppose it was just time, and me wanting to try something different.  


There you have it...a little insight on how things work out and how things can and usually do change.

No comments:

Post a Comment